Some text here about Accelerated Learning and what it can do for you blah blah blah
Originally designed with Key Stage 4 in mind, the adaptable content means we run this workshop from Primary School through Post-16 to Teacher Training.
- How Your Brain Works – games and experiments to understand how we naturally think.
- How To Learn Faster – Accelerated Learning – understand how our senses are the key to learning.
- How To Improve Our Memory – take journeys and tell stories to remember information.
- How To Draw A Mind Map – turn any information into an intuitive map which can be analysed and memorised in a fraction of the time.
- How to Plan – learn how your brain naturally holds on to information so you never need to revise again.
- Empowered to start using the techniques immediately.
- Improvement in learning and memory skills leads to increased self-confidence and self-esteem.
- Higher grades for students positively affect both the individual and their educational establishment.
- The ability to apply active learning – our students take ownership of the way they learn.
- Transition from a closed fixed position about our intelligence and ability (often reinforced over years at school) to an open and optimistic understanding that our capabilities are virtually boundless.